Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes. The perfect roasted salmon recipe that is covered in a lemon basil butter with breadcrumbs, fresh herbs and lemon zest. Seriously, it doesn't get more "Monday" than a roasted salmon recipe, right? The good news is that I've made it a little fancy (err… trashed it up a bit).
The flavors of lemon and dill really complement the fish. Reviews for: Photos of Salmon with Lemon and Dill. Place salmon fillets on a lightly greased rack on an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. You can have Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes
- You need of Salmon:.
- Prepare of salmon fillet.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of fresh chopped basil for garnish at the end.
- It’s of Salmon Topping:.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- It’s of garlic, grated.
- It’s of dry dill (you can also use fresh if you've got it!).
- You need of zest of half a lemon.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of Tomatoes:.
- You need of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of chopped fresh basil.
Rinse basil, finely cut, shake dry and chop leaves. Add basil to egg yolk mixture and stir. Arrange fish fillet on plates and serve garnished with lemon and basil sauce. Seared Salmon with Roasted Lemon and Feta Potatoes.
Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 450F..
- Take salmon out of the refrigerator, place skin side down on a foil-lined sheet pan, pat the flesh side dry with a paper towel, and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside..
- Make salmon topping by mixing salmon topping ingredients (mayonnaise, grated garlic, dill, lemon zest and juice, and olive oil) in a small to medium bowl until they're thoroughly combined and set aside..
- Prepare tomatoes by mixing all tomato ingredients (tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, olive oil, chopped basil) in a large bowl and tossing until thoroughly combined..
- Spread salmon topping evenly over salmon fillet..
- Throw the tomatoes on the pan next to the salmon. (I do roughly half per side.).
- Roast for 15 minutes at 450F..
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil, and that's it! Enjoy!.
Here's a quick video of how I made my lemon butter Dill Salmon. Try it out for yourself and add on your. Easy recipe for Lemon Oregano Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes. Many photographs and Weight Watchers Freestyle Points included. Rinse off your salmon to get any fishy smell off, then pat it dry and place it in a greased pan.