Tempe Sambal Matah.
You can cook Tempe Sambal Matah using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tempe Sambal Matah
- Prepare of TEMPE:.
- It’s 1 block of tempe (approx. 200 g).
- Prepare of All-purpose flour.
- It’s of Rice flour.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of SAMBAL MATAH:.
- Prepare 5 of bird chilles.
- You need 5 of red chillies.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need 2 of lemongrass (white part inside).
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1 of lime (juice).
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of oil (coconut /vegetable oil).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
Tempe Sambal Matah step by step
- Cut tempe into thin slice (around 1 cm thickness).
- Ratio of water:all-purpose flour:rice flour is 4:2:1.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and water until batter is form..
- Dip tempe into the batter and drop into hot oil until golden brown. Put aside..
- Slice thinly all the sambal matah ingredients and press down the chillies mixture with spoon..
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over low heat..
- Pour and stir the hot oil into the chillies mixture. It's ready to serve..