Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti.
You can cook Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti
- Prepare of Gnocchi.
- Prepare of Hot Italian Sausage, Ground.
- You need of Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- It’s of Tomato Paste.
- It’s of Wine (Your Pref, went for Italian Cherry wine myself).
- You need of Sweet Paprika.
- You need of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Spinach Leaves, chopped.
Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti step by step
- Begin by boiling some water for the gnocchi(done when floating). Then in a frypan, add a teaspoon of oil and add diced onions and the garlic. When onions start to brown, add the ground sausage. Cook on medium high heat, cubing it as it cooks. Sausage is done when browned, inside and out. Strain gnocchi when it begins to float. [Optional]: Fry gnocchi to add a crunch..
- In the same pot you boiled your gnocchi in, Add pasta sauce, wine, tomato paste, and paprika. Bring to a simmer. Mix, then add the Sausage, Onion, Garlic and Spinach..
- Seasoned & Fried Gnocchi example.