Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad. Thisis my version of our traditional Puerto Rican Macaronies😊 Let me know if you try this out! IMPORTANT NOTE: Toss out the water when pasta is soft , Don't. This is a super easy but wonderfully tasty salad recipe I picked up years ago which has become a summer tradition with my family!
Roasted Shrimp and Sweet Corn Pasta Salad. Pavochon: Thanksgiving Turkey Puerto Rican Style. This particular Puerto Rican twist on arroz con pollo involves a few special twists Also, super love that it's in our exclusive salad recipe for AKSaladChallenge! You can have Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
- You need of tri- color pasta.
- It’s of grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased).
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of a can of peas.
- It’s of of minced red onions.
- Prepare of a can of carrots.
- You need of different kinds of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of black or green olives.
- It’s of Black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Oregano (sprinkle).
- You need of evoo.
- It’s of Vinegar (white).
I guess we can call this dish Puerto Rican since your mom is "full Puerto Rican" and arroz con pollo because it has rice and chicken but. Ready for a super simple Puerto Rican dish? Perfect for a cold winter day when heating up the kitchen oven keeps everyone toasty. Plate it up and dinner is done.
Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick..
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked)..
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain..
- Now in a large mixing bowl…mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste..
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like..
- This can be eaten hot or cold..
This chicken goes perfectly with Puerto Rican rice and a dinner salad. Puerto Rican Style Macaroni Salad Recipe. This will help stop the pasta from cooking further, so it won't get. See great recipes for Chef Zee's pernil dominicano (pork shoulder) too! Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad.