Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast.
You can cook Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
- You need of whole wheat bread.
- You need of smoked salmon.
- You need of ripe avocados.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and mozzarella).
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of lime juice or lemon juice.
Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast step by step
- Heat the olive oil. Sauté the tomatoes with garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Set aside..
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended..
- Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Add the shredded cheese. Stir gently until the eggs are thickened. Remove from the heat. Set aside. Put some chopped parsley on top..
- Mash the avocado with fork in a small bowl until chunky. Season with salt, black pepper, and some lime or lemon juice..
- Toast the bread until browned and crispy. Divide the mashed avocado evenly among the toast and top with smoked salmon slices. Enjoy! 😋.