Sop buntut. Indonesian famous sop buntut (oxtail soup) that tastes as good as the one you find in some of the best Indonesian restaurants. You only need some oxtails and surprisingly other easy-to-find ingredients to. Sop Buntut – Oxtail Soup -.
This was a popular street food that has made its way to restaurant menu. Lihat juga resep Sup Buntut Segaarrr 😍 enak lainnya. Sop buntut merupakan salah satu hidangan yang terkenal di Indonesia. You can have Sop buntut using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sop buntut
- It’s of stock.
- Prepare of meaty oxtails, cut into 5cm lengths.
- You need of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- You need of sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Prepare of onion, peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need of medium carrot, peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need of celery, washed and roughly chopped.
- It’s of cinnamon stick.
- You need of whole nutmeg.
- You need of bay.
- You need of water.
- It’s of soup.
- You need of large potato, peeled and cubed approx 1cm.
- Prepare of leek, washed and sliced approx 2mm thick.
- You need of large stick celery, washed and finely diced.
- It’s of medium carrot, peeled and finely diced.
- You need of medium onion, peeled and finely diced.
- You need of garlic, peeled and finely sliced.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes, halved (or use a small regular tomato, cut into wedges).
- It’s of barley.
- It’s of small handful of freshly picked basil (garnish), flash fried.
Selain itu, hidangan ini juga Sop buntut juga dilengkapi dengan potongan besar kentang, wortel, dan tomat, serta taburan daun. Sop iga – an indonesian cow rib soup with celery. Resep Sop Buntut – Sajian makanan dari daging memiliki rasa dan aroma yang khas adalah sop. Salah satu hidangan sop yang cukup terkenal dan juga populer merupakan sop buntut.
Sop buntut step by step
- Season the oxtails generously with salt and pepper. Heat half of the oil in a heavy based pot. Sear the oxtail, in batches, till browned all over. Set aside..
- Discard any excess oil and add the roughly chopped, onion, carrot, celery, cinnamon stick, nutmeg, bayleaf and about 1-1½ litres of water to the pot. Bring to the boil and reduce to a gentle simmer, add the oxtail and continue to simmer for 3-4 hours or until the meat is tender and pulling away from the bone. During this time be sure to skim any nasties that come to the surface..
- Once the meat is done remove from the pot and set aside. Strain out the stock into a clean bowl or container (discarding the aromatics and vegetables) and place the stock into the fridge to cool right down. Any fat within the stock will rise to the surface and solidify making it really easy to remove..
- When the oxtail is cool enough to handle remove the meat using your hands and set aside, the bones can be discarded..
- In a large soup pot heat the remaining oil, add the all the soup ingredients, except for the barley and parsley, and gently sauté while stirring for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables have softened, at which time, you can add the oxtail stock and bring to a gentle simmer..
- Add the barley and the shredded oxtail and simmer gently for 30 minutes or until the barley is tender. If at any stage the soup is becoming too thick you can stir in a little water to retain the desired consistency..
- Season generously with salt and pepper and serve with crispy flash fried parsley..
Sop Buntut Bogor Cafe. Индонезийский ресторан, Супный ресторан и Кулинария$$$$. Fried Oxtail Soup (Sop Buntut Goreng): You can serve the oxtail fried or as is with the soup. We would just sit together and munch, munch. Tips untuk mendapatkan kuah sop buntut yang jernih, sebaiknya buntut mentah tidak dicuci. Baca juga: Jangan Buang Pisang Hampir Busuk, Coba Resep Bolu Kukus Pisang.