Mediterranean Pasta Salad.
You can cook Mediterranean Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- It’s of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare of orange bell pepper.
- It’s of feta cheese.
- You need of pitted or sliced black olives.
- It’s of tricolor rotini pasta.
- Prepare of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of dried basil.
- You need of white sugar.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium sized pan..
- Prep your peppers. Wash them first, then carefully cut the stem out of each one..
- Cut the pepper into halves from top to bottom, and rinse out what you can of the seeds..
- Cut into slices. I personally prefer to cut them in half afterwards, but that is optional..
- Put sliced peppers in a large bowl..
- Slice grape tomatoes into halves and add in with peppers. Add black olives..
- By now, you should be ready to cook your pasta. Once it is done, strain the noodles, rinse with cold water, and add it into the bowl as well..
- In a separate bowl, stir together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dried basil, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add mixture into large bowl..
- Stir in crumbled feta cheese..
- Chill before serving. If you have a balsamic fig glaze, you should try drizzling some on top of the serving for an additional sweetness!.