Easy summer gnocchi. Gnocchi with Summer Vegetables is an easy summer meatless dinner! Gnocchi, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, asparagus and zucchini is tossed with olive oil and fresh garlic and roasted on one sheet. Quick enough for weeknights, this colorful skillet also packs a powerful punch at summer dinner parties.
Get the recipe for Gnocchi With Summer Squash, Basil, and Feta. These simple and wholesome ingredients are delicious and easy to cook. Store-bought gnocchi get revamped with grilled fresh corn and all of your favorite Mexican street corn flavors. You can have Easy summer gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy summer gnocchi
- Prepare of gnocchi.
- It’s of frozen peas.
- It’s of smoked chicken.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of of a lemon.
- You need of basil.
- It’s of Dusting of parmesan.
- It’s of Pepper and salt.
- You need of Some roasted cherry tomatoes (optional).
Grilled Gnocchi with Summer Squash and Burst Tomatoes. Twice a month, in addition to our existing lineup of great veggie recipes, we'll share easy weeknight recipes that prove how diverse. Homemade gnocchi sounds tricky, but the actual process is pretty easy — and well worth the effort. Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
Easy summer gnocchi instructions
- Bring some salted water to a boil, cut your chicken pieces and chaffenade the basil. Optionally put your tomatoes under a broiler to roast..
- Put the gnocchi in the water, it is done when it starts to float. Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat. For best result it should get a little brown, just as your gnocchi is cooked. Add the gnocchi to the pan, with the peas and chicken..
- Season with salt, pepper and the juice of the lemon. After about 3 minutes the gnocchi should be nice and brown, and the peas would be heated through. Add the basil give it one less toss or stir and serve with some parmesan and a basil leave for the picture..
Drain and rinse with cold water. It's pretty unfair that at most meals, we have to choose between our two favorite carbs: pasta and potatoes. Which is why we're pretty devoted to gnocchi, the miracle food that manages to combine. All Reviews for Gnocchi with Summer Vegetables. Gnocchi with Summer Vegetables. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.