Baked Avocado Eggs.
You can cook Baked Avocado Eggs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Avocado Eggs
- Prepare of avocados.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of salt,.
- It’s of pepper,.
- You need of bacon bits.
- You need of cherry tomato, quartered.
- It’s of fresh basil, chopped.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of chives, chopped.
Baked Avocado Eggs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)..
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits..
- Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole..
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper..
- Top with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency..
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired..