Mediterranean Style Scrambled Eggs.
You can cook Mediterranean Style Scrambled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Style Scrambled Eggs
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare of small clove garlic, minced.
- Prepare of heaping handful spinach.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of each salt, pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
Mediterranean Style Scrambled Eggs step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings. Set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a small, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until they get a slight char to them…about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in the garlic and spinach. Once the spinach starts to wilt, add in the eggs. Scramble it all around and let the eggs cook through..
- Serve with some feta cheese sprinkled over the top and maybe some red pepper flakes, if you'd like a bit of heat..