Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes. Add the cherry tomatoes and fresh thyme. Add the balsamic cream and lemon juice. Serve with ground hazelnuts, extra fresh thyme, salt and pepper.
Get new recipes straight to your inbox! You will need. – Salmon with skin on (or any other fish). Bowtie Pasta with Salmon, Physalis, and Cherry TomatoHoje para. You can have Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes
- You need of Salmon fillets.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need of thumb size piece of Ginger.
- It’s of Creme fraiche.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of bunch of Coriander.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of New potatoes.
I am using cherry tomato in this recipe. Grape tomato or chopped sun-dried tomato works too. Cover and cook until the wine reduces to half. Pour heavy whipping cream and add Parmesan cheese.
Salmon with cherry tomatoes, creamed spinach and new potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 C / gas mark 6, and bring a medium pan of water to the boil.
- Place the salmon fillets in an oven proof dish and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the ginger and two cloves of garlic and distribute over the salmon. Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil. Then chop the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the dish. cover on foil and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Chop the baby potatoes in half and place in the pan of boiling water for 20 minutes on a low heat.
- After 10 minutes, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the spinach. Cook until the spinach has wilted then add the creme fraiche. Chop the remaining garlic clove and add to the spinach. Heat for a few minutes..
- To serve lay a bed of spinach on each plate and surround with potatoes. then place the salmon fillets and tomatoes on top of the spinach. Pour the remaining sauce contents over the dish and finish with a few coriander leaves.
Grilled salmon witch spinach, potatoes and cherry tomatoes. Crispy fried salmon skin close up. Crispy spice crust baked salmon with sweet potato and spinach – healthy balanced lunch on dark background, top view. "It isn't necessary to season the salmon itself, as the tomatoes, thyme, and garlic create such a flavorful sauce. Serve the tomato mixture over fish. Brush the salmon all over with olive oil, sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper, and place it skin side up in the pan.