Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta. Grilled Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes on LinguineThe Cooking Bride. Stir and bring the sauce Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate.
Butter, garlic & wine bring a rich flavor to this easy recipe. Fresh Spinach and cherry tomatoes give this Shrimp Scampi dish a fresh and bright feel while the lemon juice makes it pop. The dish was fresh pasta with zucchini, shrimps, and cherry tomatoes. You can cook Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta
- You need 100-120 g of spaghetti.
- You need 5-7 of non deveined shrimp.
- You need 300-400 g of can cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 10 g of butter.
- You need 15 g of olive oil.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need Half of a cube of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes or cayenne(optional).
This pasta dish looked delicious, and though I didn't order it, I had it on my Zucchini and shrimp are a great combination in both risotto and pasta dishes, and the addition of cherry tomatoes just adds a little sweetness. And I know what you're thinking — this is going to take forever! We will definitely have this dish again. View full nutritional breakdown of Shrimp Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes calories by ingredient.
Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta instructions
- Start by boiling some water. Add some salt and 5g of olive oil into the water. Once it start boiling, add the pasta. I used n5 spaghetti. Cook till aldente(check package for instructions).
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the butter and the rest of the olive oil then add the shrimp. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side(until golden brown). Once ready set them aside while you prepare the sauce..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. In the same skillet add the cherry tomato can, minced garlic clove, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp cayenne, half a cube of chicken stock, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. After the sauce heats up for a bit, add the shrimp back. Leave it for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once the sauce has heated up, add the pasta in and stir everything together. Serve immediatelly with some extra parmesan and fresh parsley on top..
When the pasta is cooked, drain quickly and reserve the pasta water in a jug. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a deep frying pan and add the garlic, and gently cook for. In fact, in the time it takes to cook the pasta Just as the shrimp start to turn translucent in the middle, add a whole can of diced tomatoes, fresh cherry tomatoes and a handful of basil leaves. Add tomato sauce, shrimp, and basil; season with salt and pepper, and toss. I also added half the cherry tomatoes and a quarter of the basil while.