Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives.
You can have Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives
- It’s of Swordfish steak (150 gm each, 300gm per portion).
- You need of anchovies in oil.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes, cut in halves.
- Prepare of olives.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lemon (optional).
Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives instructions
- Pour olive oil in a non stick skillet or pan. Don't heat up yet. Add tomatoes, anchovies and olives. Heat up and cook for 2 minutes..
- We use this kind of salted anchovies..
- Add oregano as much as you want..
- Add fish and cook for another 2 minutes by covering it. Turn the fish to the other side, cook for 2 minutes again, covered..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Don't overcook, at least don't let both sides become too brown..
- Serve hot. You can squeeze some lemon on it..
- Another version with cubed large tomatoes..