Basil Penne with Cherry Tomato.
You can have Basil Penne with Cherry Tomato using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil Penne with Cherry Tomato
- It’s 400 grams of Penne pasta.
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, sliced.
- It’s 350 grams of Cherry tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh chopped basil.
- You need 1 of Drizzle balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Crack black pepper & sea salt to serve.
Basil Penne with Cherry Tomato step by step
- Cook pasta- drain and set aside..
- In the same pot, melt butter on medium heat, add tomatoes and garlic. Cook for around 8 minutes or until tomatoes are soft and golden..
- Return the pasta and heat through before tossing through basil, balsamic, Parmesan and salt and pepper..
- Simple and delicious! Enjoy!.