Green Bean & Semi Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad with Zesty Walnut & Sourdough Gremolata.
You can cook Green Bean & Semi Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad with Zesty Walnut & Sourdough Gremolata using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Bean & Semi Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad with Zesty Walnut & Sourdough Gremolata
- Prepare of Spanish onion, finely sliced.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of green beans, tipped.
- Prepare of cherry tomato.
- It’s of pine nuts, toasted.
- Prepare of sourdough.
- You need of walnuts, toasted.
- Prepare of Zest of one lemon.
- Prepare of garlic, roughly chopped.
- It’s of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare of fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare of Drizzle olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Green Bean & Semi Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad with Zesty Walnut & Sourdough Gremolata instructions
- (For Gremolata) Rip up bread and throw into a food processor along with toasted walnuts, lemon zest, chopped parsley, thyme, garlic, olive oil and a little salt and pepper..
- Blitz away until you have a nice fine crumb- set aside..
- Now (for salad) in a large pot- bring some water to the boil and throw beans in. Boil for 2 minutes, drain and refresh in cold water. Drain and throw beans on serving plate or bowl..
- For tomatoes, either bake in pre-heated oven 180*C for around 6 minutes. Or simply pan fry until you've given them some colour- remove before they split and arrange on beans..
- Throw some sliced red onion around. Toast some pine nuts and sprinkle over. A squeeze of lemon- drizzle of olive oil- crack some black pepper and sea salt and finish with a sprinkle of Gremolata..
- Beautiful fresh salad. Enjoy.