Refreshing cherry tomato salad. This is a refreshing summer salad. Perfect for a picnic or barbeque. I usually serve it with a spicy flank steak and potatoes.
It is also a very easy way to incorporate more vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants into your diet. A mix of jammy roasted cherry tomatoes and juicy fresh ones makes this guy one of my favorite summer salads. Make this ultra-refreshing salad on hot summer days! You can have Refreshing cherry tomato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Refreshing cherry tomato salad
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of feta cheese chunks.
- Prepare 4 of bacon slices, cooked crispy & cut small.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive juice.
- You need of roasted (or black) sesame seeds for garnish.
Creamy avocado, tangy feta, and bright lime wonderfully accent cool, juicy melon and cucumber. A light and refreshing Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce that comes together in minutes. This Tomato Pasta has it all – a little heat sprinkled in with bursts of. Melon and Cherry Tomato Salad is so refreshing and is loved by all.
Refreshing cherry tomato salad step by step
- Cook bacon until crispy, set aside to cool. then cut into small bits..
- Slice tomatoes in halves, cut all other veggies (and avocado) into small bits..
- Combine all ingredients into bowl..
- Add salt, pepper, seasonings to taste, lemon juice. stir..
- Add olive oil and stir again..
- Top with sesame seeds. serve. enjoy!’ 😊.
This recipe never disappoints and I never have any leftovers either, not even when I make a double batch. It is also a colorful, delicious looking salad and I just love those Micro Greens. Get ready to serve up this Cherry Tomato Salad all Summer long! This speedy side dish is healthy, fresh, and full of flavor! We've been enjoying this simple cherry tomato salad on repeat lately and for good reason too!