Prosciutto Naan Pizza.
You can have Prosciutto Naan Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto Naan Pizza
- It’s of garlic naan flatbreads.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of garlic cloves, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s of green onions, chopped.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of prosciutto, torn into pieces.
- Prepare of salami, sliced thin and torn into pieces.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes, halved or 1/2 tomato, chopped.
- You need of Sliced and pickled Kalamata olives.
Prosciutto Naan Pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place naan on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil each. Cut each garlic clove in half and rub cut side down onto naans. Sprinkle green onions and 3/4 C. cheese over top each pizza..
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil. When sizzling add torn pieces of prosciutto and salami. Cook until crispy around edges..
- Add prosciutto and salami to naan pizza along with tomatoes and sliced olives. Cover with remaining 1/4 C. Cheese on each..
- Turn oven to broil and place pizzas in oven 5-7 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly..