Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Bacon and scallops are tossed with linguine pasta, white wine, and garlic in this quick and tasty pasta dinner good enough for guests. Scallops are quickly sauteed in butter, olive oil, and garlic, then served over linguine pasta.
DIRECTIONS Cook linguine til al dente in a large pot of boiling water. Bay Scallop, Pancetta, Spinach Linguine, Easy, Quick, Main Course, Winter. Linguine with Clams, Bacon, and Tomato. You can cook Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes
- Prepare of bacon.
- You need of dry linguine.
- You need of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of bay scallops.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
Clams and bacon form a delectable union enhanced by wine-flavored tomato sauce. Cook bacon, drain on paper towels and crush into bits. Linguine with Clams, Bacon and Tomatoes. Meanwhile, place a large fry pan over medium heat.
Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes step by step
- Fry the bacon in a pan. Once the slices are crisp, set them aside on a paper-towel lined plate to drain..
- Drop the pasta into a large pot of boiling salted water..
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and fry for about 1 minute until fragrant. Add the pepper flakes and tomato paste and continue frying another 2 minutes..
- Add the scallops and tomatoes to the pan. Squeeze in the lemon juice and stir to combine. Let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the scallops are cooked through and the tomatoes are just starting to blister. Turn off the heat and stir in the butter. Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper..
- Your pasta should be just about cooked by this time. Drag the noodles and a little cooking water into the pan of sauce. Roughly chop up the bacon you cooked earlier and add it to the sauce, along with the parsley. Give everything a good toss, then serve..
This recipe serves them on a bed of nutty, brown butter and lemon-spiked linguine. Chop scallops and scampi or shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. As soon as the zucchini are golden, add the chopped tomatoes and increase the heat. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until the sauce has a nice thick and chunky consistency (rather than watery). Fresh scallops, chopped tomatoes and fresh basil are added to pan fried garlic and zucchini, then served with linguine for a delish seafood pasta.