You can have Steak Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak Salad
- It’s of beef sirloin steaks.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of medium red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced.
- You need of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of dried rosemary.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of baby spinach.
Steak Salad instructions
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, artichokes and mushrooms. In small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, oregano, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss to coat..
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Add beef and spinach to vegetable mixture; toss to coat..