Veggie Breakfast Fritata. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. This Easy Veggie Breakfast Frittata is the epitome of a savory, tender vegetable-laden vegetarian option to kick start your mornings. Light and bouncy. breakfast / vegetarian — Jump to recipe.
Added frozen breakfast sausage too as I like that extra bit of salty flavor (and meat). The perfect frittata is creamy, custardy, and full of veggies. Top with one frittata square, one roasted red bell pepper half and. You can have Veggie Breakfast Fritata using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Breakfast Fritata
- Prepare of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Red chile flakes (optional).
- You need of shredded cheese.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
This veggie frittata recipe is an easy recipe that the whole family will Breakfast for dinner is a wonderful way to save money on your grocery bill from time to time. Easy vegetable vegan frittata recipe that's creamy and soft in the middle, packed with vegetables and delicious! The frittata is an Italian dish made with eggs and whatever vegetables you have on hand. Another huge benefit to this breakfast frittata is that it's loaded with veggies which provide so many vitamins, minerals, fiber, and nutrients our bodies need to run optimally.
Veggie Breakfast Fritata instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat 10" cast iron skillet on medium low with butter.
- Once butter is warm, spread butter up on edges of the pan. This will keep the egg from sticking later.
- Add onion, zucchini, and bell pepper. Let cook until onions have clarified..
- Mix together 6 eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Add baking soda to beaten eggs. You should see small bubbles forming..
- Add salt, pepper, red chile flakes, and any other seasonings your heart desires..
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Gently move veggies around to incorporate..
- Top with tomatoes and shredded cheese..
- Keep pan on heat 1-2 minutes until egg has started cooking around edges..
- Remove from heat and place pan into oven for 8-10 minutes or cooked through..
- Remove pan from oven. Let cool and enjoy!.
Baked Vegetable Frittata with roasted herb garlic vegetables, flavoured with cheese, pops of feta Raw veggie stir ins- spinach, brussel sprouts, kale or other vegetables that can be finely shredded. In addition to making breakfast ahead of time, we also love sneaking in lots of veggies. It's a great way to start your day with a nutrient dense meal. These easy mini frittatas are just what you need for a quick nutritious breakfast or lunch! Filled with pecans and veggies, make them ahead to grab and go.