You can cook Papaya Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papaya Salad
- Prepare of green papaya, julienned and soaked in cold water to keep firm.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves.
- You need of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of Cilantro leaves (optional).
- You need of Dressing.
- You need of gloves garlic, minced.
- You need of green or red chillies.
- You need of palm sugar, diced.
- It’s of dried shrimps, diced.
- You need of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare of tamarind juice.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
Papaya Salad instructions
- In a mortar and pestle, pound the garlic and chillies until the garlic is slightly bruised. Then add the palm sugar, dried shrimp and half of the peanuts. Mash all together..
- Add the lime juice, tamarind juice and fish sauce. By this time make sure the palm sugar if already dissolved into the dressings..
- In a bawl, combine the dressing with the green papaya and tomatoes. Top with the remaining peanuts and some cilantro..