Tuna and White Bean Salad.
You can cook Tuna and White Bean Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and White Bean Salad
- It’s of Cannellini Beans.
- It’s of Albacore Tuna.
- Prepare of Anchovies.
- You need of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Jar Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Black Olives.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic Puree.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Juice of Lemon.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of #MyCookbook.
Tuna and White Bean Salad step by step
- Chop onion and place in a bowl and add olive oil, balsamic and garlic purée..
- Chop peppers and slice tomatoes into quarters and olives into halves and add to mix..
- Add cannellini beans together with flaked tuna and finely sliced anchovies..
- Finally add juice of lemon and parsley and enjoy..