Cauliflower Salad. Mix your cauliflower with broccoli, potatoes, peas and more for a fresh, filling salad. This Roasted Cauliflower Salad combines sweet roasted red onions, spiced chickpeas, tender cauliflower This Roasted Cauliflower Salad is actually a play on one of my other favorite salads. Italian Cauliflower Salad makes a great summer low carb side dish for any barbecue or gathering.
Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Cauliflower, it makes the perfect potato substitute. You can have Cauliflower Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Salad
- You need of small Cauliflower,riced.
- Prepare of lettuce,thinly sliced.
- Prepare of pumpkin,small cubed.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes,halved.
- Prepare of parsley,finely chopped.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Prepare of pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
If you serve this "potato" salad to your family or guests, they won't know the difference. Or, if they do, they'll love it just as much anyway. I love eating this spiced cauliflower salad at the holidays. Cauliflower is often overlooked, but try it roasted in this winter salad for a plateful of crunchy goodness, from BBC Good Food.
Cauliflower Salad instructions
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it till like rice,then put it butter,cumin powder,salt and black pepper. Mix it well then put in pyrex or baking base. Cover with aluminum foil and put inside the oven for 10 -15 minutes, 250°c..
- Cut the pumpkin cubed then steam or boil until cook. And set aside..
- Just prepare the other veggies after that put all in a bowl then mix it together..then put in plate and put sa dressing and serve..
A gluten-free twist on a classic favorite – loaded up with cucumbers, tomatoes, fresh herbs, and a refreshing lemon and olive oil vinaigrette. This briny mix of cauliflower and olives is a refreshing starter salad for a rich meal. This salad delivers layer upon layer of varying flavor and texture, which makes it a main course-worthy salad that won't bore you. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor. True healthy summertime must have for pool parties, picnic, BBQs and the heatwave.