Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil.
You can have Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil
- Prepare of brussels sprouts (i used frozen).
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of smoked turkey cold cut (if using meat).
- Prepare of Little oil.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- Prepare of For Veggie Sauce.
- It’s of eggplant.
- You need of carrots.
- It’s of Little oil.
- You need of Little salt.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
Brussels Sprouts in Veggie Sauce and Egg, with Basil step by step
- Prepare the Veggie sauce: cut the eggplant is slices and fry it on a little oil, salt it. Throw in the carrots, also cut in small pieces. Throw in the cherry tomatoes. Eggplant will suck the oil up fast, then add more water before it burns. On high cook it, stir sometimes. When veggies are soft, smash them with a fork or in food processor..
- Cook the brussels sprouts in salted water until soft, then fry them on a little oil in a pan. Add one egg and stir it in,mix with the brussels sprout. Add smoked turkey meat squares, or any meat of your choice, if using meat at all. Then add the previously made veggie sauce, stir well. Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy.