You can cook Caesar Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caesar Salad
- It’s of Romaine lettuce, leaves separated and cut.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese (grated).
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare of Egg yolk.
- You need of Cream.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic (minced).
- You need of Anchovy.
- It’s of Sherry vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Croutons.
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Salt.
Caesar Salad instructions
- Croutons : cut the bread into cubes, toss the bread cubes with butter, and salt. Spread evenly on oven and bake at 100 degree Celsius for 50 min or until crispy.
- Dressing : whisk all dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper, keep cool in the refrigerator.
- Parmesan crisp : spread the grated Parmesan cheese on a baking sheet and bake in oven at 150 degree Celsius for 15 min or until cheese melt and slightly crispy, cheese crisp will turn crispier when cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss gently the lettuce with the Caesar dressing until the lettuce coated with the dressing, season with some salt and pepper.
- Top with the cherry tomatoes, bread croutons and Parmesan cheese crisp.
- Alternatively, you can present it cutely like this to impress your guests, enjoy 😋.