The Cannelloni of your dreams. Our authentic Italian Cannelloni utilizes a simple shortcut to make this an attainable, delicious Italian feast. Easy homemade sauce and rich filling too! Cannelloni Italian Casserole is one of my favorite Pasta Recipes.
Spinach Mushroom Cannelloni – stuffed cannelloni with spinach mushroom ricotta filling and topped with an easy homemade marinara sauce. Cannelloni – My Favorite Pasta Dish. I love Italian food-pizza, pasta, gelato-they all make me happy. You can have The Cannelloni of your dreams using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Cannelloni of your dreams
- It’s of fresh spinach.
- It’s of fresh green asparagus.
- You need of Few strands of fresh basil.
- It’s of Few strands of fresh chives.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of leek.
- You need of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of fresh champion mushrooms.
- Prepare of curd.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of fresh cheese with herbs.
- It’s of grated cheese of your choice.
- You need of masala mix.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
EB: this suggests that cannelloni and burritos are sushi. GG: open face sandwiches are toast you heard it here folks! This recipe is very cheese, flavorful and a good nutritious spin on the traditional cannelloni with out sacrificing any of the flavor. Stuffed cannelloni is not only delicious but also fun to make–you can even get the whole family involved in stuffing the pasta tubes.
The Cannelloni of your dreams step by step
- I prepared the cannelloni shells from scratch: really easy. Mix eggs with flour and make it into flat sheets then cook it for few minutes in salted water.
- I cooked the spinach in hot water for few minutes then chopped it into small pieces. I cut the soft headsof asparagus and left it raw for the moment.
- I sauted the mushrooms which i cut in small pieces, i used olive oil and sunflower oil mixed and i added the masala. I stirred frequently.
- When the mushrooms were almost ready, i added the asparagus stems, cut into small pieces and sauted it till soft.
- I mixed the fresh cheese, curd and sour cream with fresh basil and chives.
- I also added the spinach and the sauted asparagus and mushroom mixture.i used this curd on the pic..
- Then i mixed the cheese mixture in the mixer.
- I took the inside of the leek out and made them into natural cannelloni shells. I arranged it in the casserole dish with my home made pasta shells..
- With the help of a spoon, i filled the leek and pasta cannellonies with the cheese cream carefully and arranged the fresh asparagus heads on top..
- Next i prepared a home made tomatoe sauce. On the same olive oil on which i sauted the mushrooms, i sauted the tomatoes cut in half, with some salt and some slices of leek. After sometime i pushed the tomatoes apart a bit with my spoon and i added some of the cooking water of the spinach, and some more fresh basil. I stirred often.
- I put the tomatoe sauce on my cannellonies. Then some more fresh chives. And then generous amount of cheese.
- The result is my cannelloni dream, full of fresh gorgeous veggies and cheese types. The leek version is for keto fans or gluten free fellas. I proudly present this new recipe, i spent few days and nights thinking about how to make it, then i made it🥳.
Add the vinegar, sugar, and tomatoes to pan. These ingredients will make up the majority of your sauce. Turn the heat down to a simmer and let the sauce cook for. Cannelloni are thick tubes of pasta made for stuffing with cheese or vegetables and baking under a blanket of tomato sauce. If you are looking to try a new pasta bake we have cannelloni recipes that use fresh lasagne sheets or ready-made cannelloni.