Greek Rice Salad. Just before serving, drizzle the reserved artichoke marinade over salad, toss to blend, then spoon onto a lettuce-lined salad platter. Greek rice salad in the collection of dishes of Greek cuisine. Share: Rate this Recipe Place rice into a large bowl.
A definite hit at our dinner table as a side, starter or main dish. Learn how to make Greek rice salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Just before serving, drizzle the reserved artichoke marinade over salad. You can have Greek Rice Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Rice Salad
- Prepare of cooked brown rice (can be replaced with farro or orzo).
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 whole lemon.
- You need of fresh parsley chopped.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of dill.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- It’s of crumbled feta.
- It’s of green onions chopped (red onions can be used as substitute for stronger onion flavor).
- Prepare of kalamata olives.
Toss to blend, then spoon onto individual lettuce-lined salad plates. To make Greek Rice Salad, you will need the following ingredients Ready in just minutes, this Greek Rice Salad is just what you need as a go-to recipe for your busy, middle of the week schedule. Which kind of salad are you looking for? Brown rice is given a Greek twist with roasted cherry tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, creamy feta and kalamata olives.
Greek Rice Salad instructions
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper to create dressinf.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix in dressing, and enjoy!.
- Note: this dish is best served at room temperature. To eat the next day, place in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
From rice tabbouleh to warm salads, using brown, white, short- or long-grain, browse our best recipes. Rustle up a rice salad as a main or side dish. Source: Courtesy of USA Rice Federation. www.usarice.com. This tasty version of the traditional Greek salad uses a wild rice blend but you can use white or brown rice if you wish. It's great served at BBQs or with any meat and seafood.