Cluster bean curry with raw mango. Cluster bean curry with raw mango High in fiber this Spicy & tangy curry u will love when u have with hot rice. Cut cluster beans into an inch & raw mango into small cubes. Indian Cluster Beans with Lentils and Raw Mango Cluster Beans are known as Gavar in Hindi Guvar nu shaak in Gujarathi.
Rajma masala is a healthy and delicious red kidney beans curry from the Punjabi Cuisine. Basically, it is a mildly spiced, creamy thick gravy with onion tomato base in which soaked and cooked rajma (kidney beans) are simmered with basic Indian spices. Rajma masala is a regular affair at my place on weekends. You can cook Cluster bean curry with raw mango using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cluster bean curry with raw mango
- It’s 3 cups of Cluster beans.
- You need 1 of raw mango.
- Prepare of Onion-1.
- It’s of Thai chilli-3-4.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger & garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
Ok now that we have a bag full of fresh black eyed beans, I asked Athamma for different recipes that she remembers from her childhood. I guess all it took was that question, I could Raw Mango Chutney for stir fry Vegetables like Okra ( Bhindi) , Karela ( Bittergourd) , Indian Broad Beans, Indian cluster Beans, Green Beans , Tindora etc. If you are bored or looking for new taste with Stir fry vegetables, try this recipe. Add one last ingredient at the end.
Cluster bean curry with raw mango step by step
- Cut cluster beans into an inch & raw mango into small cubes.
- U can use either a pressure cooker or an instant pot to make this dish..
- Heat oil in pot & add onions, chili ginger garlic paste & mango cubes one by one & sauté well.
- To this add cluster beans, a glass of water, salt, turmeric. Close the lid & allow it to cook on high pressure for 5 mins on instant pot. Or 1 whistle on pressure cooker..
- Enjoy with cooked rice & add a gallop of ghee for additional flavor.
Put grated coconut, red chillies, curry leaves, ginger, onion. Butter Beans Kurma is a great side dish for Poori,Chapathi, Idli, Dosa etc. I made Butter Beans Masala and Amma suggested me to make kurma with the remaining butter beans as its a great combo and yes it worked so well. The aroma was so good, the flavour butter beans lends to this kurma is just awesome. I made this kurma today to pair up with Tandoori Rotis.