#cluster beans soup.
You can have #cluster beans soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #cluster beans soup
- Prepare 200 gms of Cluster beans.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper, crushed.
- It’s As required of salt.
- Prepare For of white sauce:-.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk or more.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
#cluster beans soup instructions
- Rinse the cluster beans and other items thoroughly and chop them. Chop or mince onion ginger and garlic..
- All the above items means 1 to 7 to be cooked in pressure cooker up to 3 whistle. After getting cool blend in mixer jar and sieve it properly..
- For white sauce:- heat a pan add butter in melt it add cornflour stir Well on medium flame till bubbles appears and gradually add milk cook it again on medium flame till it boils and thickens..
- Mix the sieve soup and white sauce together and again boil add crushed pepper and salt if needed just check it as per your taste and serve it hot with little butter and coriander leaves sprinkle little black pepper powder on it and enjoy it..
- Ready the above note..