Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon.
You can cook Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon
- You need of rocks glass, rocksed to the top.
- Prepare of any extra vanilla-y Bourbon (we used Eagle Rare today).
- You need of fresh squeezed *sweet* orange juice (has to be fresh squeezed so you don't get that weird Vitamin B flavor that citrus juice gets when it's been oxidized).
- It’s of maraschino cherry syrup (has to be that bright red, super fake almond flavored kind, not artisanal).
- Prepare of optional: 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract if you want it extra, extra vanilla-y.
Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon step by step
- Pour all the ingredients into your rocksed glass, give it a few good stirs, and enjoy. :).