You can cook Onam Vibhavangal-Sambar' using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onam Vibhavangal-Sambar'
- Prepare 1 cup of dhal.
- Prepare of vggies claned and cut tp pieces.
- It’s 3 cups of cucumber brinjal potato snake gourd ,,(colocasia),,drumstic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spinach (sambar cheera or Koval leaf).
- Prepare 2 Nos of savala.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of onions small.
- Prepare 2 nos of tomato.
- You need of for sambar powder.
- Prepare 3 tsps of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 5 tsps of corriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of asafoetida powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fenugreek powder.
- You need 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of tamarind solution.
- You need of mustard oil and for sauteing.
Onam Vibhavangal-Sambar' step by step
- Cook the dhal with 3 cups of water with the small onions and keep aside..
- The vegetables preferably shown above,cleaned and diced to pieces are mixed with the cooked dhal.Now add the sambar powder shown above,savala,required amount of salt and water and it is cooked.When the vegetables are almost cooked soft, add the diced tomatoes, the tamarind extract,spinch cut to very small pieces. Boil again.Mix everything.Add more salt if required and curry leaves..Take out from the stove.
- Now splutter the mustard seeds followed by some onions,curry leaves and one green chilly. or dry red chilly. Mix it with the prepared sambar. The yummy sambar with mouth watering aroma is ready. This is a most healthy curry with high fibre….
- You can also add corriander leaves if you can enjoy the taste of the leaf..