Corn Dog Casserole.
You can have Corn Dog Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Casserole
- You need 1 box of JIFFY cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare 73 grams of butter (soften).
- You need 1 pack of 8 hotdogs.
- Prepare 257 grams of sour cream (around a cup).
- You need 112 gr of Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
Corn Dog Casserole step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in casserole dish or a cast iron skillet (I use a 10 inch that is around 1.5 inches high).
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 40 minutes (if not preheated go for around 50 min)..
- Remove from oven, check with tooth pick in center to see if it pulls out clean. Leave sit for at least 7 to 10 minute to stiffen..
- This recipe makes 18.77, 100 gram servings. Each serving equals 230 cal per..