Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic.
You can have Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic
- Prepare of fresh corn on cob.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of parsley chopped or 2 Tbsp dried.
- It’s of cracked black pepper.
- You need of kosher salt.
Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic step by step
- Shuck and clean ears of corn..
- Cut kernels off cob. Invert a bowl inside the skillet to make it easier to cut the kernels off..
- Take knife blade and press at top of cob and run down cob to extract the starches. This helps thicken the corn..
- If you have a garlic press, press the fresh garlic cloves through and set aside. Or finely chop with knife..
- Add butter, finely minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cool over medium heat stirring occasionally to keep from sticking..
- Corn cooks quickly so should be done in 20 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley. Ready to serve..
- If you like cream style corn, at this point stir in 1/2 cup cream and 2 additional tbsp butter and heat through. Enjoy.