Crockpot Corn beef and Cabbage.
You can cook Crockpot Corn beef and Cabbage using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Corn beef and Cabbage
- Prepare of Corn beef brisket.
- It’s of small potatoes.
- You need of carrots.
- You need of cabbage.
Crockpot Corn beef and Cabbage step by step
- Add corn beef brisket and submerge in water until just covers.. season with spice packet, salt pepper and garlic and cover high 4-6hrs.
- At this point take out and slice, cover for an hour.
- Now add carrots and potatoes for two hours covered then add chopped cabbage and cover..
- About hour season, stir, and cover stew… Will look like this when time to stir… (I re-season then to salt, pepper, garlic (lightly salt corn beef salty as is).
- Cook for another hour or two depending on your desire of tenderness in meat and cabbage.(note if your veggies are soft but you want your meat to soften more, remove veggies to a bowl and cover and set aside until meat reaches desired tenderness. Then add and gently mix together. Turn heat off give 5 minutes to marinate then serve).
- Cabbage cooks down fast so add close to last and the corn beef takes a long time to l loosen up so I wouldn't even add anything until at at least slices easily with knife but your preference.. I like mine to be able to be shredded.