Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf. Today I made a delicious easy MEATLOAF RECIPE for Sunday supper. This is an easy recipe and you can top it with ketchup, bbq sauce or leave as is. The preparation stage for my turkey meatloaf made with all freshly chopped veggies.
The Best Homemade Corn Nuts Recipes on Yummly Pulled Pork Salad With Grilled Vegetables, Cheese Fondue With Homemade Bread, Creamy Vegan Corn Casserole. Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf Recipes. You can have Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of spinach canned or raw.
- It’s of stuffing mix.
- You need of corn.
- It’s of green onion chopped.
- It’s of yellow onion chopped.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- You need of bbq sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Black garlic.
- Prepare of Optional: bacon, tater tots, or any other topping you like.
Meatloaf might not be the most…sophisticated dish in your repertoire, but there's nothing homier or more comforting. Plus, it pretty much goes with anything—if you looked up "square meal" in the dictionary Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Homemade Corn Cheese Spinach Savory Muffins. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. A simple meatless meatloaf that combines healthy ingredients to make a savory vegetarian dish everyone will love!
Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place raw ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add All other ingredients and combine until well blended..
- Roll mixture into a giant ball and transfer to baking sheet or pan. Shape into loaf..
- Top with a drizzle coat of ketchup and bbq sauce before baking..
- I occasionally line the top of this with tater tots in rows, on top of the sauce. I didnt have any tots this time though! My father always put bacon and tots on top of his!.
- This meatloaf is always yummy with mashed potatoes. It also goes Perfect with My Cornbread recipe above! *(and you can use the rest of the can of corn you opened to make the meatloaf!).
This was my first time making vegetarian meatloaf and it was the best my husband and I have ever had. The procedure of making corn and spinach mixture is really easy and it is made in one step only. First boiled corn and chopped spinach is sauteed with all purpose flour. Then milk is added and simmered till the mixture gets thick. The official home of all things Tasty, the world's largest food network.