Aloo paratha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
Actually more than happy, I am. Aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha dhaba style, aloo paratha kaise banaye. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make. You can cook Aloo paratha using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo paratha
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potatoes boiled and grated.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed carom seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry promegranate seeds powder.
- You need of ghee for roasting.
- You need of For dough:.
- You need 1 + 1/2 of cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- You need 4-5 tsp of ghee.
- You need of Lukewarm water as required.
Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. This delicious Aloo Paratha is very.
Aloo paratha instructions
- First start with making the dough For this take a large bowl add wheat flour,salt,sugar,oil then mix it evenly now slowly add the water & knead the dough. The dough should be soft so that it can hold a filling..
- After kneading rest the dough for about 30 to 45 min.In the meanwhile prepare the filling For this heat a pan add oil then add finely chopped onions fry them until golden brown in color then add ginger garlic and green chilies again sauté it for 1 minute..
- Now turn off the heat take this mixture on to the mashed potatoes (tips :don’t overcook the potatoes otherwise it absorbs excess moisture) then add the remaining spices as mentioned above, now give it a good mix…
- Now again knead the dough for few seconds then divide it into equal portions then take one ball of dough and starts stretched with your hand then place the filling in the centre, now roll into a potli,remove the excess dough and close it..
- Roll it again and dip in dry flour then starts rolling it very gently.. Now heat a tawa and cook it on both sides,apply ghee and again cook it on both sides till brown spots appear.. Serve hot with creamy yogurt and pickle and garnish with cubes of butter…
A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction. This popular flatbread stuffed with delicately spiced. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. This filling and tasty dish is best served with chutney, curry, curd or raita and loads of butter, which makes Punjabi aloo Paratha a divine indulgence!