Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites. Cucumber Bites with Creole Shrimp and Guacamole should definitely be on all the party menus! These tasty little treats are easy to make, low carb, and delicious. Disclosure: Life Tastes Good is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program.
I hope you enjoy these Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites and try not to eat all the components before assembly like I did! Закрыть. Whether you're in the mood for a fancy appetizers for a party or as a fancy snack for one, these Shrimp Guacamole Bites are the perfect solution! Следующее. Easy Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites are fun to nibble on, and these little bites of guacamole goodness are low-carb, Keto, low-glycemic, gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free For the guacamole bites, I added a slight change to this barely-a-recipe recipe, hollowing out the cucumber with a melon baller. You can have Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites
- Prepare of For Guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Avocados.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- You need 1/2 of Large Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley (Italian Parsley).
- You need of About 1 tsp. Kosher Salt to taste.
- It’s of For The Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/8 tbsp. of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large Lemon.
- You need 2 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need 1 lb. of Raw Shrimp.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Cucumbers.
Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites are an easy, elegant appetizer for your next party. It's a happy combination of two excellent recipes that can be layered on a cucumber, healthy cracker or even in a cup! Whether you are serving these blackened shrimp avocado cucumber bites at your football playoff party, for some other sports event or for Light and tasty blackened creole seasoned shrimp on crisp and juicy cucumber slices with cool and creamy avocado and flavour packed remoulade sauce! Crispy mini baked tortilla shells filled with fresh guacamole and taco spiced shrimp.
Guacamole Shrimp Cucumber Bites step by step
- Devein the shrimp and peel the shells and tail off (if shrimp is not already deveined and peeled). Add paprika, salt and pepper and toss gently to get an even coat on all shrimp. Set aside for 15 minutes. (wash hands after touching the raw shrimp).
- Cut the avocados, remove the pit and the outer skin. Place in a bowl (separate from the shrimp) then mash the avocados. They do not have to be completely mashed as some bits can provide texture..
- Dice the red onion. Size of the dice can be to your liking. For picky eaters a small dice can make them hard to find while a large dice can highlight the onion for onion lovers. Dice the Jalapeno. Chop the parsley very fine. Add the onions, jalapenos, and parsley to the mashed avocado..
- (optional) zest the lime and 1/2 of the lemon and add to the mashed avocado..
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the smashed Avocado mixture (which I will call Guacamole from this point on). then squeeze the 1/2 lemon to add the lemon juice as well. NOTE: you will want to squeeze through a strainer or through your hands to prevent any seeds from getting into the Guacamole. Mix well to combine..
- Squeeze the remaining lime and lemon juice into a separate container, be careful to remove any seeds that may fall in. Set aside, we will use this juice once the shrimp are cooked..
- Grab a large or medium saucepan and set on the heat to medium or medium-low (depending on your stove). Allow the pan to heat up empty for 3-5 minutes. Add the butter to the pan, you should see it melt quickly but not immediately darken and brown. Small bubbles in the butter are ok..
- Once the better is melted, add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer. Do not crowd the pan and it is likely that only about half of the shrimp will fit in the pan at one time. That is ok. Let the shrimp cook without moving for about 1-3 minutes or until you can no longer see through the shrimp..
- Flip the shrimp, the color should be a nice pink with a golden-brown tint. Allow the shrimp to cook on this side the same 1-3 minutes. Transfer cooked shrimp to a bowl or plate. Repeat as needed to cook all shrimp..
- Steps 11 and 12 are optional to add additional flavor to the shrimp. Once all shrimp are cooked and removed from the pan, turn the heat up to medium or medium high. Wait 1-2 minutes to allow the pan to get a little hotter. Add the lime and lemon juice mixture to the pan (to deglaze the pan). There should be some bubbling and steaming. Take a spatula and slowly scrape any bits that are still stuck to the pan, if you are using a non-stick pan ensure your spatula is wooden or plastic so the pan.
- Continue stirring occasionally until the liquid is reduced and the desired consistency is reached. Then add all cooked shrimp back to the pan with the remaining sauce and toss gently to coat. turn off heat and return shrimp to plate or bowl. NOTE: if you wish to make this ahead of time and refrigerate, this is the time to stop and put all ingredients in sealed containers or zip-top bags and place in the fridge. The Guacamole will keep fresh for 2 days..
- Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch slices. Place about 1/2 of a tbsp of guacamole on each cucumber slice. If you would like more on each slice, pile it high instead of out, so that they can be grabbed by the cucumber slice without getting your fingers messy. Top each dollop of Guacamole with a cooked shrimp (they are tasty if they are still warm or cold from the fridge). If your shrimp are too large, cut them in 1/2 or 1/3 to fit..
You're going to fall head over heels in love with these mini avocado shrimp bites. A bite of one of these cups is a flavor explosion in your mouth. Prepare your own restaurant quality, seriously delicious lobster tails. Broiled lobster meat is crazy tender, juicy and every bite is bursting with fresh lemon butter flavor. These shrimp cucumber bites are a delicious mouthful!