Pad Thai Cucumber Salad.
You can have Pad Thai Cucumber Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pad Thai Cucumber Salad
- You need 1 each of large cucumber , mandolin into "noodles".
- It’s 1 each of large carrot, mandolin into "noodles".
- Prepare 1/4 each of green bell pepper, chopped fine.
- It’s 4 each of radishes, chopped fine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sriaracha sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 each of lime, juice and zest.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cilantro chopped fine.
Pad Thai Cucumber Salad step by step
- Run your cucumber and carrot through a mandolin to make "noodles".
- Chop fine your bell pepper and radishes.
- Combine all vegetables.
- Mix together your garlic, soy sauce, sriaracha sauce, lime, cilantro and honey to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables and mix well. Serve cold or room temperature..