Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber.
You can have Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber
- You need 1 pieces of Japanese Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried Cut Wakame Seaweed.
- You need 4 pieces of Crab Stick.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Pickled Wakame Seaweed & Cucumber step by step
- Peel the cucumber in alternating strips and cut into small chunks. Leave in salt water with 200ml of water to 1tsp of salt for 5 minuets. When tender, remove and squeeze out the water..
- Soke the Wakame Seaweed in water to reconstitute it and wring. Cut the Crab stick into bite size..
- Combine 1tbsp vinegar, 1/2tbsp Mirin, 1/4tsp soy sauce and 1pinch salt. Add the cucumbers, Wakame Seaweed and Cransticks..
- Lining Sea Stix Crab Sticks SG$2.2/145gram at FairPrice.
- Pasar Japanese Cucumber SG$1.1/250gram at FairPrice.