Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber. This easy Spicy Salmon Poke is a festival of textures and tastes in every bite. With big cubes of salmon marinated in a fiery sriracha and sesame sauce, the fish is brought to life by crisp, sweet onions, crunchy tobiko, creamy avocado, and fresh cilantro. I made these spicy sockeye salmon poke bowls using the highest quality fish from Luxe Gourmets which It's so versatile and can be enjoyed simply as sashimi or even topped on a crunchy salad.
Top the rice with the seasoned salmon, avocado, cucumber, ginger, green onions, nori sheets, toasted sesame seeds. Serve this Spicy Salmon (Faux-kay) Poke on cucumber slices for an elegant hors d'oeuvre, or spoon them into little squares of seaweed snacks to make poke I discovered Hawaiian poke (pronounced POH-kay) the first time we visited the paradise island. Traditional poke is essentially a sashimi salad. You can have Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber
- You need 3/4 pound of fresh raw salmon, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (you can use whatever sushi fish you like if you don't like salmon).
- Prepare 1 of medium Persian/Lebanese or Kirby cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- It’s 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced (you can use white or yellow if you don't have the red).
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of chopped fresh chilies (I like jalapeños or serranos.).
- You need 5-10 of whole stems cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce to start.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of chili garlic paste to start (you can also use sriracha or sambal oelek).
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of fresh lemon or lime juice to start.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Easy salmon poke with a spicy mayo sauce and crunchy nuts This is a Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto/Low Carb, Super Easy, Weight Loss/Low-Cal recipe with Seafood and is perfect for Dinner, Lunch. Salmon poke recipe with veggies and nuts. Salmon poke bowl – A perfect one-bowl meal that's easy to make and packed with nutrition. The recipe uses an extra aromatic sauce that has the right balance of savory, sour, sweet, and spicy.
Spicy Salmon Poke with Crunchy Cucumber instructions
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and gently toss with a spoon or spatula to season evenly. Adjust seasoning if needed, toss again, and enjoy!.
- It's great over plain steamed rice, or, if you prefer, seasoned sushi rice, which is made by adding seasoned sushi vinegar to your steamed rice per bottle instructions, or to taste..
- Enjoy! :).
The dish is quick enough to make for a weekday dinner and fancy enough to serve at your weekend dinner. When ready to serve, add the rice to a serving bowl. Top the rice with the seaweed salad, pickled cucumbers, radish slices, marinated salmon, and pickled ginger. A healthy and delicious ahi tuna poke bowl with spicy salmon, avocado, edamame, seaweed salad My favorite poke bowl features both savory ahi tuna and spicy salmon, but you can customize it Ripe, creamy avocado is a must in my book. Diced cucumber is a classic, too.