Paneer butter masala. Coconut cream: you can even use coconut cream, but with coconut cream, the flavors of coconut will be felt in the final dish. With the staple Indian bread roti: paneer butter masala. How to make Paneer Butter Masala. -In this popular recipe chunks of fresh cottage cheese are cooked in a rich creamy onion tomato masala and a good dose of butter, only to be finished off with another dollop of fresh cream.
Isn't it fun to recreate restaurant style dishes at home? Years ago, I found this best paneer butter masala recipe in one of the cookbooks in a library. I tried it, tweaked it, then made this for years & my entire family got hooked to it. You can have Paneer butter masala using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer butter masala
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 of tomato sliced.
- You need 1 stick of butter (unsalted).
- Prepare Handful of cashews.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare leaves of Kasauri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- It’s of Full cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of green chilis.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick, 2-3cardamoms, 2 cloves (garam masala whole).
It's creamy, flavorful & tastes super delicious!! This Paneer Butter Masala tastes exactly like the one at your favorite restaurant has a creamy tomato-based sauce has a rich curry made with butter, cashews and cream pairs well with naan or rice. To make this paneer butter masala recipe, we start with boiling the tomatoes, onion, cashews, ginger and garlic. This forms the base sauce. paneer butter masala recipe
Paneer butter masala step by step
- Fry the paneer separately and blend the cashews to make a fine paste, meanwhile make a curry of onion, tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste. Blend the mixture and sieve it..
- To make the gravy : pour some oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, green chillies, whole garam-masala and also pour in the sieved mixture of onion/tomatoes, cashews paste coriander/cumin powder and some water.
- When the mixture comes to boil add in the paneer cubes and top it with some butter and fresh cream(optional) and sprinkle over with kasauri methi (fenugreek) leaves..
butter paneer recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular and super-rich creamy north indian or punjabi curry made with cottage cheese. it is a vegetarian alternative to the famous butter chicken where paneer is replaced with chicken cubes. it is a premium curry ideally served with choice of indian flatbread or even with choice or rice. Paneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer is a traditional Punjabi recipe in which soft pieces of Paneer are cooked in rich creamy butter & tomato gravy. Paneer is a type of fresh cheese common in Indian subcontinent, and Paneer butter masala is one of the most popular Paneer recipes in Indian cuisine. This recipe of paneer butter masala which is like super simple with least ingredients and super super creamy and tasty. I have tried several recipes for the same but could find anything simple easy and tasty recipe ever!!