Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍. This food primarily famous due to its delicious taste and use of a number of Indian spices. Kadai Chicken actually means chicken cooked in a kadai (frying pan). Kadai Chicken is popular North Indian recipe with chicken, capsicum and freshly grounded spices.
This easy to prepare curry dish is popular for its simplicity and Kadai Chicken goes well with naan, roti, chappathi and almost all rice based dishes. The juicy, soft, chicken pieces simmering in a mildly spiced broth is. Kadai Chicken is a popular dish in many restaurants. You can have Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍
- It’s 1 kg of chicken cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion,1 tomato peeled,1 tsp turmeric,1 tsp chilli powder(grind).
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, 1 inch ginger and 4 green chillies crushed.
- It’s of Masala to roast(6 Kashmiri red chilli (less heat),2 tbsn.
- It’s of Coriander seeds,1 tbsn dried fenugreek leaves,1 tbsn cumin seed).
- You need 1 of tbsn tomato paste,1/2cup cup oil,2 tbsn oil for fry paste.
Chicken pieces cooked in a red gravy with spices and green capsicum. Best served as a side dish with rice, biryani, pulao, roti or naan. Kadai (or Karahi) just means "wok" – therefore, Kadai Chicken translates to Wok Chicken. It's not the most creative name… but it is pretty straight forward.
Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍 step by step
- First roast the dry masala and grind. Now crush the ginger garlic and chilli. Now heat oil in a vessel,wok or kadai then add 1 tbsn salt then add the chicken and saute and remove..
- Now same oil add the onion and tomato paste with turmeric and chilli..
- Now take ginger garlic and chillies…fry in different pan with 2 tbsn oil and transfer into the masala.mix now add 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsn red tomato paste mix well and saute till oil floats up..
- Now add the chicken, mix well and add little water..now simmer 5 mins.now add half of the roasted masala.now put some coriander leaves, some thinly sliced ginger and slit green chillies.
- Serve hot,with flavoured rice,khabus,chapati with curd raita😊 Please do subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog. #newyoutuber.
If I could rename the dish, I'd call it "tasty chicken smothered in a thick, spicy tomato masala sauce made with freshly ground spices" or something. This restaurant style Kadai Paneer gets its unique flavor from freshly ground spices like coriander and red chilies! Enjoy it with naan or paratha. Paneer is one of my husband's favorite vegetable (if you consider it as a vegetable that is, Indians definitely do!) and green pepper or capsicum as we call it in. Kadai chicken is my favorite dish.