Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Moroccan Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew is filled with warm spices, heart healthy produce, and protein rich chickpeas for a warm, cozy lunch or dinner that's both hearty and delicious! Not just for pumpkin season, these gluten free pumpkin chickpea blondies will completely change your mind about putting chickpeas in desserts because they are so moist and delicious! Pumpkin and Chickpeas Combine For the Creamiest Vegan Soup Ever.
This vegan Pumpkin Chickpea Curry recipe is easy, healthy, rich in protein and delicious. It's great for meal prep and very comforting! A vegan pumpkin chickpea curry for a simple, seasonal autumn meal. You can have Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- It’s 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Brown Onion.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- You need 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare of The Spices.
- You need 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- It’s 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare of Fresh or dried chili.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
This vegan pumpkin chickpea stew or curry is one of those recipes. I've switched out coconut oil primarily for olive oil. Pumpkin, Chickpea, and Red Lentil Stew. What's not to like about black-eyed peas, chickpeas, and pumpkin with lots of spices?
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
This Black-Eyed Pea, Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew Will Warm Up Any Winter Day. This delicious meat-free curry from Jamie Oliver is the perfect warming dish to enjoy with your mates after you've been out for Bonfire Night. This Vegan Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani is easy to make, super nutritious and full of flavour. Why you'll love this Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani: it's filling and satisfying. Ahhh, fall is finally here, and you know what that means…pumpkin spiced EVERYTHING.