'Drumstick Paratha' – Immunity booster.
You can have 'Drumstick Paratha' – Immunity booster using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 'Drumstick Paratha' – Immunity booster
- You need of Drumstick Leaves – 1 cup.
- It’s of Ragi flour – 2 & 1/2 cup.
- Prepare of Onion – 1 medium size chopped.
- It’s of Green chili – 3 (finely chopped).
'Drumstick Paratha' – Immunity booster instructions
- In a mixing bowl add ragi flour..
- To that add salt, green chillies, onion, washed drumstick leaves and mix it well..
- Sprinkle water and knead it to a dough..
- Grease oil on the cover or silver foil and take a small dumbling from the dough and press it using our palms on the dough to make it as paratha..
- Heat tawa, remove the paratha from cover and place it on tawa..
- Sprinkle oil and Cook both sides in medium flame. Our drumstick paratha is ready to serve..
- If we add wheat flour instead of ragi we can roll it using rolling pin. Sprinkle water while kneading the dough otherwise it will stick to the cover even if we grease with oil. If we want extra flavours we can add chopped ginger, coriander leaves, garam masala,turmeric it's up to our taste. Try it and enjoy it…😊😊.