Drumstick paratha. Healthy Drumstick Leaves paratha recipe ⭐VISIT HERE⭐ MY OTHER CHANNEL FOR BAKING RECIPES.सहजन के पत्तों का पराठाDRUMSTICK PARATHA. Drumstick paratha is quite an innovative paratha recipe with wheat flour based dough mixed with Being naturally rich in iron and folic acid, drumstick paratha makes a healthful variation to the typical. Drumstick leaves paratha is quite an innovative paratha recipe with wheat and gram flour based dough mixed with chopped drumstick leaves.
Coriander Laccha Paratha is an Indian flatbread made with coriander leaves spiced with green chilies and whole spices like Ajwain and Kalonji. Drumstick Rasam Recipe with step by step photos. Find drumstick vegetable stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Drumstick paratha using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick paratha
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped drumstick leaves.
- You need 2 cups of whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta).
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd (dahi).
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi).
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need As per taste of salt.
- It’s As required of Oil.
Plain paratha, triangle paratha is very popular indian flat bread recipe, learn triangle plain paratha folding technique with easy step by step How to make plain triangle paratha. Wheat flour paratha. paratha's can be easily consumed as itself or perhaps with a big slice of butter or curd. but certainly it and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and. mango drumstick vatha kuzhambu recipe. Meanwhile, heat a kadai, temper with the items. Drumsticks are widely used in many South Indian preparations and also in Bengali and Konkani cuisines.
Drumstick paratha step by step
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take wheat flour..
- Also add chili powder, turmeric, 1 tsp oil, andsalt, additionally, add green chilli for extra spicy..
- Now add finely chopped drumstick leaves. give a rough mix making sure the spices are combined well..
- Now add curd and combine the dough well. additionally, add some water and knead the dough. knead the dough to smooth and soft texture like of chapathi dough. add 2 tsp of oil and knead the dough for 5 more minutes and keep it aside for 10 min on rest till it is set..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion like rothi thin using a little whole wheat flour for rolling..
- Heat a tawa (griddle) and cook paratha on a medium flame..
- When the base is partly cooked, flip the paratha also brush oil / ghee and press slightly..
- Turns golden brown in colour from both the sides..
However, they are not just restricted to the said cuisines and are enjoyed by and large by. This recipe for Murungakkai Sambar is from my good friend Anandhi. Clean the drumsticks, peel the outer skin of the drumsticks if its very hard. How well paratha goes with hummus, and why this isn't done more often. Don't get me wrong, I kind of love paratha by itself, but it's also awesome to have one bite with hummus, and one without.