Baked chicken drumsticks. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every. The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken.
An easy dinner option that's full of flavor and kid friendly too! Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. You can cook Baked chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken drumsticks
- You need 5-6 of chicken drumsticks or legs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of thick curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of degi lal mirch (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of green coriander chopped.
- It’s Some of melted butter.
Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before). "Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks" tastes like fried chicken drumsticks without the effort of frying, and with the convenience of baking. Baked chicken drumsticks (aka, baked chicken legs) are a simple and crazy delicious main dish that you will want to eat on repeat. My family goes crazy for these baked chicken legs! Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked.
Baked chicken drumsticks instructions
- Wash and clean the chicken drumsticks nicely..
- Make 2 small slits on each chicken drumstick. Now add the chicken and all other ingredients to a big bowl. Marinade minimum for 40 minutes. I normally keep it for marination in the morning and prepare around onion or evening sometimes..
- Preheat the oven to 150 degree Celsius. Spread a foil on a baking tray and grease it with some melted butter. Arrange the chicken on the foiled tray..
- Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes turn the sides and bake again for 20 minutes. So it's a total baking time of 50 minutes. Both the elements of the oven should be on..
- Rub some melted butter on the chicken if you want. Serve hot with some ranch dressing..
What's there not to love about chicken drumsticks? This baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is one of those gems that you're going to want to keep in your back pocket. Here's why you're going to love it and make it over and over again Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe! Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender. Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks tossed in a simple honey soy marinade and oven baked to juicy perfection.