Baked Chicken Drumsticks 🍗🍗🥗🍷🍷. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
It's the same salad at the end of this video but with steps on how to make it 🥗. After a quick marinade, these drumsticks bake in the oven in no time and stay extremely tender and juicy. Don't be afraid to mix up the marinade on these drumsticks. You can have Baked Chicken Drumsticks 🍗🍗🥗🍷🍷 using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks 🍗🍗🥗🍷🍷
- You need of Chicken drum sticks.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 table spoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of lemon.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of chicken broast masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tea spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 table spoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 table spoon of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 table spoon of Garlic paste.
Use the same marinade as our grilled chicken sandwich and replace the lemon with lime and add some chili powder. These baked chicken drumsticks are marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon, garlic and herbs, then baked to golden brown perfection. An easy dinner option that's full of flavor and kid friendly too! I love the kind of dinner where you can just stick a pan in the oven and walk away, it's so much easier than.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks 🍗🍗🥗🍷🍷 step by step
- Now mix all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Add all the seasoning mixture to the chicken and marinate it for 1 hr..
- Now preheat the oven for 15 minutes and bake the chicken on 400*C for an hour. Ready to serve..
These baked chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! They are tender and flavorful with a crisp salty skin. Place chicken drumsticks into a large mixing bowl or soup pot then pour on the marinade and toss to coat. If You're A Fan Of Fried Chicken, You'll Love This Healthier Alternative!! These Oven Baked Chicken Legs Are Breaded In A Light, Crispy Coating That's Full Of Delicious Seasonings, And Then BAKED Instead Of Fried!