You can cook Hot Drumsticks using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Drumsticks
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare of For coating.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Bread crumbs as required.
- It’s of All-purpose of flour as required.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Hot Drumsticks instructions
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients over night except coating ingredients.
- Beat eggs and set a side.
- Coat each drumsticks in flour dip eggs then coat crumbs..
- Put them back until fridge to set coating..
- Deep fry till golden and crispy..
- Serve with chilli garlic sauce..