Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry. Thank you for all the likes, comments and subscribe Please keep supporting me If you have any doubts, please don't hesitate to drop a comment! Drumstick Brinjal fry is easy to cook and different taste too. It is best match with Kollu Podi.
Brinjal fry is a side dish from andhra cuisine made by stir frying eggplants with spices & herbs. This andhra style brinjal fry is delicious, flavorful & can be made in minutes. Stir-fried Brinjal (Eggplant) with Garlic & Dried Shrimps. You can have Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry
- You need 500 gm of brinjal.
- You need 2 of drumstick.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- You need 2 spring of curry leaves.
Keep stirring the wedges around in the hot oil, turning the fleshy side down into the oil to brown it. Brinjal Drumstick Masala is an easy and healthy South Indian side. Learn how to make Kathirikkai Murungakkai Masala which perfect with rice and Potato Masala and this spicy Brinjal Drumstick Masala. On such days, I used to be eagerly waiting for the prayer to complete soon, so that I can.
Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry instructions
- Heat oil in pan add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden brown..
- Now add onions and curry leaves. Saute till golden brown. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder..
- Add brinjal and drumstick. Add enough water to cook and salt. Cover and cook for 10 minutes till drumsticks are cooked. Garnish with coconut and stir..
Cooking with images Vange Tandula, Brinjal Eggplant pulao, Badanekai Gulla akki. Spicy Pulao with Stir fry Brinjals is one of the yummiest rice preparations, very flavourful, aromatic and. South Indian Murungakkai Poriyal – Drumstick Stir Fry. Murungakkai Poriyal Recipe is a simple recipe from South India made by stir frying the drumsticks. A deep-frying thermometer or a high temperature instant-read thermometer lets you easily measure the temperature of the cooking oil to make sure it hits the target range.