Drumstick curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. · Manglorean Drumstick Curry is a sweet and spicy drumstick and potato curry made the South Indian way i.e. flavoured with coconut and whole spices. You can cook Drumstick curry using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick curry
- Prepare 8-10 of scraped drumstick.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of medium chopped onion.
- It’s 3-4 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jaggery (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
This curry has a predominant garlic flavour. A few weeks ago I posted drumstick curry without spiciness which received many compliments. So this time I am going to show you how to make the spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Drumstick curry step by step
- Scrape 8-10 drumstick and put them in to the bowl..
- Heat oil in cooker over a medium flame. Add cumin seeds then add chopped onions. Let them become golden in colour..
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and let the onion saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook them for 2-3 minutes until they become mushy and separate the oil itself..
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder and also add garam masala..
- Now stir fry for few minutes..
- Now add drumstick and potatoes in it and add 1/2 cup of water and mix well..
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes and add salt as per taste and again cook it for 3-4 minutes..
- Now it is ready to serve. Add some Coriander leaves for garnish..
- Enjoy this curry with jeera rice or paratha or chapati..
Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices. The curry recipe I'm going to show you here is very simple. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.